● Network scraping+classifying+search+teleplay series gathering and categorizing+movie series gathering+Intelligent sorting + intelligent filter
● Bly-ray format support BDMV+ISO
● Bly-ray format support HDMV+BDJ1.0/1.2/2.0
● Blu-ray movie playback mode Main movie or navigatin playback
● Support Blu-ray region code switch
Aluminium alloy with wire drawing process
Hi3798CV200 Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2.0GHz, ARMv8-A architecture with multimedia accelerator engine Neon, build in hardware JAVA accelerator and hardware floating point coprocessor
Build in ARM Mali-720 3D GPU, OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0 and OpenVG 1.1 support, OpenCL 1.2/1.1 full profile/RenderScript support, Microsoft DirectX 11 FL9_3 support, ASTC (Adaptive Scalable Texture Compression) support, Pixel fill rate is greater than 2.7Gpix/s, Triangle up to 280Mtri/s, Floating point operations up to 103GFLOPS
10/100/1000M RJ45 adaptive ethernet
802.11 b/g/n 2.4G Wi-Fi
1 x SATA
1 x USB 3.0 host
2 x USB 2.0 host
1 x TF card
1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
1 x HDMI2.0a(up to 4K2K 60fps output)
1 x Optical SPDIF, 1 x Coaxial
1 x AV
1 x DC in Jack
1 x LED White-Light dot matrix panel, 1 x Power LED indicator
Google Android 5.1.1
EXT3, EXT4, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, GPT
HiVXE2.0 video decode engine
MKV, ISO, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, DAT etc.
Graphics and Display Processing
SRT, SSA, PGS, SMI
APE, FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA, MP3, AMR, MID, OGG etc.
Full HD JPEG hardware decoding up to 64 million pixels
PNG hardware decoding up to 64 million pixels
JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP etc.
English, Simplified Chinese etc (will add new languages according to user needs)
Support DLNA Protocol
Support mouse and keyboard USB
Blu-ray ISO Playback
Blu-ray Menu Navigation
HD Audio Passthrough
1080P Hardware Acceleration
3D Blu-ray ISO Playback
DVD Menu Navigation
Access Home Sharing Server
OTA Update Support
Browse all video websites, support Netflix, Hulu, Youtube etc
Apps download freely from android market etc
Local Media playback, support HDD, U disk, TF card
Support Skype video call, Facebook, Twitter, QQ etc
Support DLNA, AirPlay, Google TV Remote etc
What's in the packing box
1 x A5 UHD Media Player
1 x IR remote control
1 x DC 12V 2A power adapter with plug converter (1 x Europe plug converter, 1 x USA plug converter)
1 x SATA cable
1 x HDMI cable
1 x AV cable
2 x AAA battery
1 x User Manual
189 x 150 x 33 mm
Packing Box Dimension
232 x 216 x 86 mm
Packing Box Weight
627 x 443 x 253 mm
1. Will you provide samples?
Yes, we have ready sample to test quality and signal, and you can contact us to get the price.
2. what is your MOQ?
It's 1000pcs for OEM orders.
3. How about the OEM/ODM service ?
We provide all kinds of OEM/ODM service, eg:Logo printing on housing, Customized packag, Software Customization.
4. What is your payment ways?
We would like T/T (30% deposit before production, and the rest 70% must be paid before shipment).
5. What is your method to deliver goods ?
Normally, we ship goods by sea, air and express.
. By sea to your nearest sea port for 10~15 days
. By air to your nearest air port for 5~10 days
. By express (UPS, DHL.FEDEX, TNT...) to your door for 3~6 days