Wireless Audio Adapter Transmitter + Bluetooth Headphone
A. Bluetooth headset
Support protocol and coding: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP,
HSP, aptX LL, aptX
Audio: Two-channel stereo
Connection port: Type-C charging port, 3.5MM audio input port
Use time:> 12H
B. Bluetooth audio transmitter
Audio input port: USB /AUX
Transmission distance:> 10 meters (without obstruction)
Support protocol and encoding: aptX LL, aptX, SBC, A2DP, AVRCP
Device power supply: USB 5V
Supports simultaneous connection of two stereo headsets
When you encounter the following problems, you can try the following methods to solve them. If you still have problems after handling them? Please contact the dealer, do not start the repair by yourself, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble!
1) The transmitter cannot be turned on normally, is the USB interface of the transmitter plugged in place and poor contact? Please re-insert the transmitter to try.
2) No sound from the transmitter? When the transmitter is used for USB audio input, if you plug in the 3.5MM audio cable, the transmitter will have no sound output.
3) The transmitter search cannot connect to the Bluetooth device (Bluetooth headset or speaker)? Please check if your Bluetooth device is in pairing state?
4) The connection status of the transmitter device can be judged according to the LED lights. The blue LED is always on to indicate that one Bluetooth device is connected, and the green LED is always on to indicate that two Bluetooth devices are connected.
5) Can't connect to Bluetooth headset when searching for a long time? You can check whether the headset indicator is flashing red and blue alternately, the Bluetooth headset must be in the pairing state, or switch the phone Bluetooth again, and try to search for the connection again.
6) The sound intermittent or freeze during use? You can check whether the Bluetooth connection distance is exceeded, whether there is an obstruction between the transmitter and the Bluetooth headset, and whether the battery power is sufficient.
7) The Bluetooth headset cannot be turned on? Please plug in the charging cable to see if the headset battery is charged.
8) Both the transmitter and the Bluetooth headset have a low-latency function, and only when used in conjunction with each other can the low-latency effect be achieved.