1) The world's first aptX HD with TX / RX mode: The DISOUR Bluetooth adapter from the premium CSR8675 chipset supports the latest Bluetooth V5.0, while most other vendors only own the CSR8670 chip and Bluetooth 4.2, 4.1 or even 3.0 transmitters. With aptX HD our bluetooth transceivers can wirelessly transmit stable audio signals via Bluetooth connection and deliver the sound in CD quality.
2) Real-time audio transmission: The Bluetooth transceiver uses the aptX low-delay technology in both modes, which can reduce the audio delay below 40 ms. This allows you to enjoy high-quality audio in sync with the video (Note: your Bluetooth headphones or speakers must also support aptX LL / aptX.)
3) Long battery life: The built-in battery provides Bluetooth adapter for more than 20 hours after charging for 3 hours. Unlike other Bluetooth adapters that will not work within 20 hours. It also supports loading and streaming at the same time.
4) OPTICAL + RCA + 3.5MM: The DISOUR Bluetooth Adapter supports not only the 3.5mm Aux / RCA connection but also optical cable inputs / outputs. With the included optical cable, you can enjoy high-quality digital sound through multiple audio outputs, eg. Wired stereo, speakers or headphones.
5) Dual connection and automatic reconnection: In TX mode, two Bluetooth headsets can be paired at the same time, so you can enjoy your own world and offer the children a rest time. In RX mode, two smart devices can be paired to play different songs. The Bluetooth adapter can hold 8 devices and automatically reconnect to existing devices
RX: A2DP AVRCP TX: A2DP
band 2.402GHz -2.480GHz
Power Level 2 (Class II)
Signal to noise
CODEC "TX: apt-X HD, apt-X LL, apt-X, SBC;
apt-X HD, apt-X LL, apt-X, SBC;
about 3 hours
RX is about 22H, TX is about 26H
>10M (empty place)
Micro USB 5V/0.5A