1. The processor in this chip is an Amlogic S905X,
2. fully supporting premium 4K UHD contents
3. 64bit CPU and Mali-450 MP GPU combination in place to handle 4K graphics and offers strikingly realistic pictures
4. Full Web browsing, keyboard controller, picture view, video call;
5. more advanced Am logic S905X Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex-A53,
6. gives you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability.
7. Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi; Easy connection and simple operation.
8. With HDMI and 2 USB port, you can connect your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
9. Latest Am logic S905X Quad Core GPU: Mali 450 GPU Resolution: 4K, H.265;
10. LAN: Ethernet: Gigabit 10 / 100M, standard RJ-45; audio / video output: HDMI 2.0 Jarvis; full load
Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5GHz/ 2.0GHz
penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
Power Supply Specifications
DC 5V/ 2A
Power Indicator (LED)
Power ON: blue; Standby: Red
Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
Support Decoder format
HD MPEG1/ 2/ 4, H.265, HD AVC/ VC-1, RM/ RMVB, Xvid/ DivX3/ 4/ 5/ 6, RealVideo8/ 9/ 10
Support Media format
Avi/ Rm/ Rmvb/ Ts/ Vob/ Mkv/ Mov/ ISO/ wmv/ asf/ flv/ dat/ mpg/ mpeg
Support Music format
MP3/ WMA/ AAC/ WAV/ OGG/ AC3/ DDP/ TrueHD/ DTS/ DTS/ HD/ FLAC/ APE
Support Photo format
HD JPEG/ BMP/ GIF/ PNG/ TIFF
4High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
SD/ SDHC/ MMC cards
HDD file system
FAT16/ FAT32/ NTFS
SRT/ SMI/ SUB/ SSA/ IDX+USB
High Definition video output
SD/ HD max.1920x1080 pixel
OSD type of languages
English/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/ etc multilateral languages
Ethernet: 10/ 100M, standard RJ-45
WiFi Built-in 2.4GHz BLUETOOTH V4.0
Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel, PDF etc.
Built-in 3D Accelerator. Support 3D gaming
Gmail, POP3/ SMTP/ IMAP4
360g (Full Packing)
What’s in the box
1 x Android TV Box
1 x Remote
1 x AC Charger Adapter
1x HDMI CABLE
1 x User Manual (English)
20pcs Carton: 380*300*240mm N.W: 7.2kgs G.W: 7.6kgs
1. Which TV box apps or add-ons should I download to watch?
If you are new to Smart TV boxes it can feel a little daunting trying to work out how to set it up. Don’t worry because each user would have been in your shoes at some point.
2. Will a TV box or TV stick connect Wirelessly?
You can connect your box either via Ethernet or by WiFi.
3. Can I use a personal mobile hotspot on my TV box?
Yes, you can use your mobile data to run your TV box. With the help of 3G and 4G mobile data connections, you can connect your TV box up, and away you go.
4. Does a TV box still work if I take it on holiday and plug it into a different TV? Would I get UK TV channels over the internet?
Yes, you would, it would work anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
5. It says this TV box comes with Kodi already pre-loaded, will I still have to add on the app or download it from the internet?
No, it comes installed. You just enjoy it.