1. CPU: Amlogic S905X Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 -2GHz
2. GPU: Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU - 750MHz
3. FLASH: 8GB emmc
4. SDRAM: 1GB DDR
5. WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
6. Supports 3D film, DLNA play, or play media from storage device like memory card, USB drive.
7. Built in 2.4G WiFI, supports Airplay and HDMI 2.0A
8. Provides internet to your Smart TV via your home Wi-Fi or LAN.
9. This allows you access to internet based services, such as on demand films, catch up TV and internet applications such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, without the need for wires
10. Support True Ultra HD 4K H.265 4K@60fps max resolution output, giving you a clever and higher definition screen sense
Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5GHz/ 2.0GHz
penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
Power Supply Specifications
DC 5V/ 2A
Power Indicator (LED)
Power ON: blue; Standby: Red
Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
Support Media format
Avi/ Rm/ Rmvb/ Ts/ Vob/ Mkv/ Mov/ ISO/ wmv/ asf/ flv/ dat/ mpg/ mpeg
Support Music format
MP3/ WMA/ AAC/ WAV/ OGG/ AC3/ DDP/ TrueHD/ DTS/ DTS/ HD/ FLAC/ APE
Support Photo format
HD JPEG/ BMP/ GIF/ PNG/ TIFF
4High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
HDD file system
FAT16/ FAT32/ NTFS
SRT/ SMI/ SUB/ SSA/ IDX+USB
High Definition video output
SD/ HD max.1920x1080 pixel
|Ethernet: 10/ 100M, standard RJ-45|
WiFi Built-in 2.4GHz BLUETOOTH V4.0
Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
HDMI 2.0b with CEC
Skype chatting, Picasa, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies, etc
Free Internet searching, thousands of android applications, many kinds of games, etc.
Yes. Support Flash 11.x/ HTML5 online video
Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel, PDF etc.
Built-in 3D Accelerator. Support 3D gaming
Gmail, POP3/ SMTP/ IMAP4
340g (Full Packing)
What’s in the box
1 x Android TV Box
1 x Remote
1 x AC Charger Adapter
1x HDMI CABLE
1 x User Manual ( English )
20pcs Carton: 380*300*240mm N.W: 6.8kgs G.W: 7.2kgs
1. Do TV boxes work overseas?
Yes. Anywhere with an internet connection.
2. Is it possible to web surf using the TV Box?
Yes. All our TV boxes have built-in web browsers. You can use the web browser to download more applications for everyday browsing.
3. Why use a TV Box?
There is a lot of talk about which device is the best or most complete. There are devices that are better for games, others that are better, to watch shows, movies and other things. You may think that a console, a pc or a DVD player are better choices, however, it is highly recommended that you try a TV box in the first instance.
4. Can I have a TV Box and Sky box plugged into the same TV?
Yes, they are both HDMI. Select the HDMI input via your TV remote.
5. My TV box is turned on but I can’t see anything on my TV?
Make sure that the HDMI cable is plugged in all the way for both the device and your TV. Make sure your TV is on the correct source for the HDMI input that the Device is plugged into.