1. The MXQ PRO Amlogic S905W Smart Android TV Box
2. There’s no buffering even when streaming content at high resolution.
3. The device is perfectly responsive and doesn’t hang.
4. Even when entertainment is streamed for hours at end,
5. it doesn’t overheat, freeze, or stop functioning altogether.The image quality that this TV box offers is high end.
6. It supports all sorts of resolutions.
7. 4K and HD videos pose no challenge to it.
8. Crystal clear and smooth picture quality is what makes the MXQ Pro 4K stand out.
9. Additionally, it doesn’t waste time buffering. It offers great quality at a great price.
10. You can download as many Android applications as you like, this TV box is more for streaming content than for gaming.
Amlogic S905W Quad-Core-4bitARM Cortex-A53@2GHz
8GB/ 16GB (Optional)
1GB DDR3/ 2GB DDR3 (Optional)
Power Supply Specifications
DC 5V/ 2A
Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
Support Decoder format
HD MPEG1/ 2/ 4, H.265, HD AVC/ VC-1, RM/ RMVB, Xvid/ DivX3/ 4/ 5/ 6 , RealVideo8/ 9/ 10
Support Media format
Avi/ Rm/ Rmvb/ Ts/ Vob/ Mkv/ Mov/ ISO/ wmv/ asf/ flv/ dat/ mpg/ mpeg
Support Music format
MP3/ WMA/ AAC/ WAV/ OGG/ AC3/ DDP/ TrueHD/ DTS/ DTS/ HD/ FLAC/ APE
4High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
SD/ SDHC/ MMC cards
HDD file system
FAT16/ FAT32/ NTFS
SRT/ SMI/ SUB/ SSA/ IDX+USB
High Definition video output
SD/ HD max.1920x1080 pixel
OSD type of languages
English/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/ etc multilateral languages
Ethernet:10/ 100M, standard RJ-45
Built in WiFi 2.4GHz
Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
HDMI 2.0b with CEC
Skype chatting, Picasa, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies, etc
Free Internet searching, thousands of android applications, many kinds of games, etc.
Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel, PDF etc.
Built-in 3D Accelerator. Support 3D gaming
Gmail, POP3/ SMTP/ IMAP4
What’s in the box
1 x Android TV Box
1 x Remote
1 x AC Charger Adapter
1x HDMI CABLE
1 x User Manual ( English )
20pcs Carton ：380*300*240mm N.W:7.2kgs G.W:7.6kgs
1. What Video formats does Android boxes support?
Most of Android TV Boxes support: MPEG1/2/4: Up to 1920*1080; H.264: Up to 1920*1080; VC-1/WMV; Up to 1920*1080; Realvideo 8/9/10; up to 1280*720, including dat, avi, mpg, mkv, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, m2ts, mp4 suffixes etc.
2. What is the best remote control for any Android TV Box?
Wi-Fi keypad off Amazon works much better than other Android TV remotes.
3. Do I need to pay any TV subscription to use an Android TV Box? Are there any extra costs involved?
You just pay for the box, no subscriptions.
4. Do I need fibre broadband?
You don’t need fibre broadband. Any good broadband with more than 4 mb speed will works perfectly. But of course the speed of fibre broadband is the most stable.
5. Will it connects Wireless?
You can connect your box either via ethernet or by wifi.