1. Newest super fast Amlogic S905X 4K
2. H.265 hardware decoding chipset 1GB/8GB
3. Wireless: Built in WiFi
4. Mouse/Keyboard: Support mouse and keyboard via USB;
5. Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
6. It has 8GB Flash memory, which means you won’t have to worry about running out of storage space when using Amlogic S905X Smart Android TV Box primarily for streaming.
7. You can download as many apps as you like.
8. But, if you are looking to store movies locally, you will run out of space quickly.
9. Since this TV box has a USB port, though, you can store files on an external drive.
10. with both internal and external storage, you are set for endless hours of entertainment
Amlogic S905X Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 @2GHz
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4G)
HDMI 2.1, Support HDMI CEC, Dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2, 4Kx2K@75 max resolution output.
480i/576i standard definition output
1* USB 3.0 ;1*USB 2.0
Ethernet Interface;Support 10/100M
DC 5V/2A; LED indicator, Working: Blue;
● Amlogic Video Engine (AVE) with dedicated hardware decoders and encoders
Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
HD JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF
English French German Spanish Italian etc multilateral languages
Browse all video websites, support Netflix, Hulu, Flixster, Youtube, etc.
Apps download freely form android market, amazon app store etc.
Local Media playback, Support HDD, U Disck, TF Card .
Support SKYPE video call, MSN, facebook, twitter, QQ etc
Support Email, office suit etc.
1, HDMI cable *1
2, IR Remote *1
3, User Manual *1
4, Package box *1
5, Power adapter *1
1. What’s the best add-ons for films now as mash up has gone?
Exodus, Velocity, and phoenix in my opinion.
2. Is that possible to Web Surf with Android TV Box?
Yes. You’re going to find a button in the main menu to web browser. Very useful feature.
3. Can I have a Android TV Box and Sky box plugged into the same TV?
Yes, they are both HDMI. Select the HDMI input via your TV remote.
4. Does this have recent films on?
Yes all new and old films are available through some Kodi addons.
5. How do i know if this will work on my TV?
If your TV has an HDMI port it’s all good.