1. Amlogic S905X Smart Android TV Box 1G+8G
2. There’s no buffering even when streaming content at high resolution.
3. The device is perfectly responsive and doesn’t hang.
4. Even when entertainment is streamed for hours at end,
5. it doesn’t overheat, freeze, or stop functioning altogether.The image quality that this TV box offers is high end.
6. Amlogic S905X Smart Android TV Box gives you access to all the popular streaming apps from Netflix to YouTube.
7. Some add-ons are pre-installed along with Kodi. Kodi is an important feature as almost everyone uses it for streaming these days.
8. If you want, you can always install another launcher that suits your preferences.
9. Furthermore, the device is easy to set up and that’s a merit that cannot be ignored.
10. This device doesn’t make you wait with consistently slow streaming.
Amlogic S905X Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 @2GHz
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4G)
HDMI 2.1, Support HDMI CEC, Dynamic HDR and HDCP 2.2, 4Kx2K@75 max resolution output.
480i/576i standard definition output
1* USB 3.0 ;1*USB 2.0
Ethernet Interface; Support 10/100M
DC 5V/2A; LED indicator, Working: Blue;
● Amlogic Video Engine (AVE) with dedicated hardware decoders and encoders
HD JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF
English French German Spanish Italian etc multilateral languages
Browse all video websites, support Netflix, Hulu, Flixster, Youtube, etc.
Apps download freely form android market, amazon app store etc.
Local Media playback, Support HDD, U Disck, TF Card .
Support SKYPE video call, MSN, facebook, twitter, QQ etc
Support Email, office suit etc.
1, HDMI cable *1
2, IR Remote *1
3, User Manual *1
4, Package box *1
5, Power adapter *1
1. What Video formats does Android boxes support?
Most of Android TV Boxes support: MPEG1/2/4: Up to 1920*1080; H.264: Up to 1920*1080; VC-1/WMV; Up to 1920*1080; Realvideo 8/9/10; up to 1280*720, including dat, avi, mpg, mkv, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, m2ts, mp4 suffixes etc.
2. What is the best remote control for any Android TV Box?
Wi-Fi keypad off Amazon works much better than other Android TV remotes.
3. Do I need to pay any TV subscription to use an Android TV Box? Are there any extra costs involved?
You just pay for the box, no subscriptions.
4. Do I need fibre broadband?
You don’t need fibre broadband. Any good broadband with more than 4 mb speed will works perfectly. But of course the speed of fibre broadband is the most stable.
5. Will it connects Wireless?
You can connect your box either via ethernet or by wifi.