1. The processor in this chip is an Amlogic S905X, 2G+16G
2. fully supporting premium 4K UHD contents
3. 64bit CPU and Mali-450 MP GPU combination in place to handle 4K graphics and offers strikingly realistic pictures
4. Full Web browsing, keyboard controller, picture view, video call;
5. more advanced Am logic S905X Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex-A53,
6. gives you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability.
7. Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi; Easy connection and simple operation.
8. With HDMI and 2 USB port, you can connect your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
9. Latest Am logic S905X Quad Core GPU: Mali 450 GPU Resolution: 4K, H.265;
10. LAN: Ethernet: Gigabit 10 / 100M, standard RJ-45; audio / video output: HDMI 2.0 Jarvis; full load
Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5GHz/ 2.0GHz
penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
Power Supply Specifications
DC 5V/ 2A
Power Indicator (LED)
Power ON :blue; Standby :Red
SD/ SDHC/ MMC cards
HDD file system
FAT16/ FAT32/ NTFS
SRT/ SMI/ SUB/ SSA/ IDX+USB
High Definition video output
SD/ HD max.1920x1080 pixel
OSD type of languages
English/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/ etc multilateral languages
Ethernet:10/ 100M, standard RJ-45
WiFi Built-in 2.4GHz BLUETOOTH V4.0
Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
HDMI 2.0b with CEC
Skype chatting, Picasa, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies, etc
Free Internet searching, thousands of android applications, many kinds of games, etc.
Yes. Support Flash 11.x / HTML5 online video
Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel, PDF etc.
Built-in 3D Accelerator. Support 3D gaming
Gmail, POP3/ SMTP/ IMAP4
What’s in the box
1 x Android TV Box
1 x Remote
1 x AC Charger Adapter
1x HDMI CABLE
1 x User Manual ( English )
20pcs Carton N.W: 6.8kgs G.W: 7.2kgs
1. The display on my screen is too big or too small?
Click Settings > Click Display > Click Display size. Adjust until the screen fits your TV and then click back.
2. My TV box wifi isn’t working
Click Settings > Click Network Connections > Click Wifi > Click on your Wifi network. Enter Password (Make sure the password is correct, Click symbols to add any symbols that may be in your password) If you have an MX2 then there is a fix if your wifi will not turn on.
3. Adjusting Display size for your TV –
Click settings > click display > click display position > press LEFT/UP/RIGHT/DOWN buttons to adjust the display to your TV > click back and then yes.
4. Adjusting Date & Time
Click settings > click date & time > click automatic date & time, now select your time zone. Your device is set to Europe/London and your clock will set the correct time if you connect your internet.
5. Customising your KODI/SPMC Homepage (Shortcuts) –
In KODI/SPMC scroll over to the system on the right > click settings > click Appearance > on the skin tab click settings to the right > click on add on shortcuts.There will be different areas to add different types of shortcuts (Video, Music, Programs). Click on 1-7 and choose the add-ons you wish to have a shortcut on your KODI/SPMC homepage