1. Amlogic S905X Smart Android TV Box 2G+16G
2. S905X Quad Core processor 64BIT CPU.
3. Combined with the Penta Core Mali-450 GPU
4. Amlogic S905X Smart Android TV Box down at times is the 2GB of RAM.
5. Amlogic S905X Smart Android TV Box offers just about enough space for a streaming device.
6. It has 16GB Flash memory, which means you won’t have to worry about running out of storage space when using Amlogic S905X Smart Android TV Box primarily for streaming.
7. You can download as many apps as you like.
8. But, if you are looking to store movies locally, you will run out of space quickly.
9. Since this TV box has a USB port, though, you can store files on an external drive.
10. with both internal and external storage, you are set for endless hours of entertainment
Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5GHz/ 2.0GHz
penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
Power Supply Specifications
DC 5V/ 2A
Power Indicator (LED)
Power ON : blue; Standby : Red
Hardward 3D graphics acceleration
Support Decoder format
HD MPEG1/ 2/ 4, H.265, HD AVC/ VC-1, RM/ RMVB, Xvid/ DivX3/ 4/ 5/ 6 , RealVideo8/ 9/ 10
Support Media format
Avi/ Rm/ Rmvb/ Ts/ Vob/ Mkv/ Mov/ ISO/ wmv/ asf/ flv/ dat/ mpg/ mpeg
Support Music format
MP3/ WMA/ AAC/ WAV/ OGG/ AC3/ DDP/ TrueHD/ DTS/ DTS/ HD/ FLAC/ APE
Support Photo format
HD JPEG/ BMP/ GIF/ PNG/ TIFF
4High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
SD/ SDHC/ MMC cards
HDD file system
FAT16/ FAT32/ NTFS
SRT/ SMI/ SUB/ SSA/ IDX+USB
High Definition video output
SD/ HD max.1920x1080 pixel
OSD type of languages
English/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian/ etc multilateral languages
Ethernet: 10/ 100M, standard RJ-45
WiFi Built-in 2.4GHz BLUETOOTH V4.0
Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
HDMI 2.0b with CEC
Skype chatting, Picasa, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies, etc
Free Internet searching, thousands of android applications, many kinds of games, etc.
sunvell Technolgoy Support
Yes. Support Flash 11.x / HTML5 online video
Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel, PDF etc.
Built-in 3D Accelerator. Support 3D gaming
Gmail, POP3/ SMTP/ IMAP4
What’s in the box
1 x Android TV Box
1 x Remote
1 x AC Charger Adapter
1x HDMI CABLE
1 x User Manual (English)
20pcs Carton: 380*300*240mm N.W: 7.2kgs G.W: 7.6kgs
1. What is Best Media player i.e XBMC / Kodi?
Kodi is one of the most powerful pieces of entertainment software around and lets users stream a range of content – whether, it’s from the web or local devices. This includes movies, TV, sports and games. XBMC / Kodi is an application that runs on most TV boxes and can provide limitless entertainment.
2. What comes pre-installed on a TV box?
Below are some of the apps pre-installed on most TV boxes. EBox MC / Kodi 16.4.2 , Plex Client , YouTube, Twitch, TVPlayer, BBC iPlayer, Film On, ITV Hub, ToView Live TV, Netflix, Google Play Movies & TV,
3. What internet speed do I need to run a TV box?
A TV box relies on the internet so you need to have a good speed to enjoy HD content. For the best streaming quality, we recommend a minimum of 3mb and for HD content you will need a minimum of 5mb broadband speed.
4. What video formats do TV boxes support?
Most of the Android TV Boxes support MPEG1/2/4: Up to 1920*1080; H.264: Up to 1920*1080; VC-1/WMV; Up to 1920*1080; RealVideo 8/9/10; up to 1280*720, including dat, avi, mpg, mkv, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, m2ts, mp4 suffixes etc.
5. What is the best remote control or keyboard for a TV box?
When it comes to choosing the correct control for your TV box it all comes down to your personal preference.